Matchmaking Scheduling Portal
If you have not pre-scheduled your meeting requests, for scheduled meetings, you will have the opportunity to schedule on a first-come-first-served basis the day of the event. There is no guarantee that the requests you selected will have open meeting slots. There is a full schedule of networking, breakout sessions and training both days. In addition, there will be times available for unscheduled meetings. Please see agenda for details:
Please read below before you proceed!
Matchmaking pre-scheduling is opening on July 14th, 2016 at 12PM Noon. You will be required to enter your match ID code which you will be receiving by 8AM EST, July 14, 2016. You must register for the overall event, prior to scheduling matchmaking meetings.
Rules for scheduling Matchmaking Meetings for small businesses.
1. On July 14th, small businesses who have selected, on their event registration, to participate in the Matchmaking portion of the program, will receive an email with a Meeting Request Scheduling Passcode. This passcode will allow you to enter the Scheduling Request Form from the login below. Login access will not be available until 12PM EST on July 14, 2016.
2. At 12PM EST, July 14th, if you have registered for the overall industry day event, you are eligible to request meetings with buyers who have contract opportunities (see opportunities page for buyers who will be in attendance). While all your company representatives are invited to the same matchmaking meetings, we request that only one representative from your organization use the meeting request form to schedule appointments. If you submit more than one meeting request form, from the same organization, both forms will be automatically merged, and only meetings that fit criteria will be confirmed.
3. You will be allowed to request up to 3 matchmaking meeting requests, along with 2 alternates. Once you have selected your meeting requests you will be notified of your confirmed schedule with times and buyers no later than 72 hours before the beginning of the event on July 28, 2016. The time allotted - and the number of meeting requests received - will govern how many of your appointments requests can be confirmed.
4. It is important that you review the opportunities pages on this site as some buyers are looking for specific products and services. These sellers will be given priority to their meeting requests.
5. If a requested buyer's slots are filled, please place your requests in the waitlisted space on scheduling request form and not in the alternates section.
6. Once your schedule is set, we will not be able to make changes or alternates. A matchmaking table will be available at the event to make changes, modifications or fill in remaining slots available after pre-scheduling has completed. This process is on a first-come-first-served basis.
7. We ask your patience and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Note: Pre-scheduling your requests does not mean your meetings have been confirmed. Many buyers have specific needs and sellers who profiles that closely match with request will be selected first. We ask you to bring extra copies of your capabilities statement and lots of business cards. Buyers will have access to your capability statement, electronically, after the event, if you uploaded your statement, but there is no guarantee that they will download them to their files.